5.1.11

To sleep with another or not?

As sad as it is to say this, I think we must go our separate ways.  The one who I've spent many nights with for 6 years is no longer the one I wish to sleep with.  The sheen and height of your legs and the storage capacity were so great, but the comfort I've felt with you is seemingly drifting away.  I want one who is not so tall, not so cluttered, and not so noisy.  Is that too much to ask?  ....while many of you may be in shock of such words coming out of my mouth, what you don't know is that I'm ready to move on.  I'm ready for....................a normal..............bed.  Yup, I said a normal bed.  My current bed, which I've loved, is a loft bed/desk combo from ikea which just isn't working for me anymore.  I'm over it!



  

This bed is super functional, space saving, and good looking but it just isn't working for me anymore.  Clutter central is now under the desk.  The desk surface is now a collecter of random artifcacts, a menagerie of storage devices, and things that become misplaced.  The shelf is now a niche to hold old models from past projects and random books.  The actual sleeping surface is, well... only 1' 6" from my ceiling.  Enough said.  It is now time for a new, normal, and cheap bed that rests on the floor.  It will not only force me to get rid of my clutter, but imagine trying to change the sheets on this thing.  It's a bit of a work out.       

No comments:

Post a Comment