29.12.10

As The New Year Approaches

A few weeks ago, I never thought that winter break would come.  A few months ago, I never thought my senior year would start.  A few years ago, graduating from college was not even a thought in my mind yet.  It is now only 2 days from the new year, and I can't believe how fast time is flying by.  That's the one thing I dislike about growing up, how increasingly fast time goes.  It doesn't feel like Christmas has happened yet, and it surely doesn't feel like the fall semester is over.  On a brighter note, it looks like we might be having our first successful new years eve party =]  Granted, there will only be 7 people, but it's much better than  previous planned extravaganzas.  I actually like smaller parties anyway.  It will hopefully be a fun filled evening of wii dancing and taco dip eating.  As for new years day, the new season of "Dear Genevieve" begins =]  My friends and entire family have been asking me when the new episodes with air.  Great aunts and friends grandmothers are even interested.  Who knew my mother would tell so many people.  Anyways, here's to hoping for an amazing new year full of health and prosperity.  Cheers!        

No comments:

Post a Comment