22.7.10

I am officially 21

Since Copenhagen, my life has been pretty uneventful.  I learned and experienced so much in Denmark but it all seems like a great dream now.  I wish so badly to go back.  Even though it was stressful at times living in an unfamiliar country with an unfamiliar family, i miss it so much.  Life in Denmark was so much easier than here.  Now that I'm officially 21 years old as of 15 minutes ago, things are not different; not like I expected them to be.  It's just that nothing has gone as planned this summer.  I didn't reach any of my goals and its been quite boring.  I don't mean to get sentimental but I need a change.  I'm sick of worrying and not reaching my expectations.  I'm sick of how some people act.  I just need to go back to school.  I never thought I'd say that but it's true.  I need to move out of this house and get away.  I need to start living more spontaneously, which is super hard for me, the person who plans out everything.  I do love my life and everyone in it but I need something more.  I know it is said that nothing is impossible, but right now I disagree.

No comments:

Post a Comment