23.4.10

the clock is ticking

My time here in Denmark is winding down.  I only have three short weeks left; one of which is another break.  I'm not going to get sentimental just yet because my journey is not over.  However, three weeks is not long at all.  Especially when it is filled with tests and projects and presentations.  It's going to fly by.  Although Denmark is amazing and everything I'v been through here has been life changing, I am definately ready to return home.  I'm ready to see my family and friends, my dog and cat, my garden and plants, even my crappy car.  I've learned so many new things during my stay here, yet I've learned that living without the little things and the people from home is extremely difficult.  In that way, this trip was life altering all the way around.  Lets hope these next few weeks will be amazing and that I can leave Denmark on an even higher note then right now, if that's possible =)

No comments:

Post a Comment