12.2.11

Lazy Saturday Full of Wonder

As I sit in my room at home this weekend, there are so many thoughts flying around in my head.  Trying to come up with a few design schemes for monday is consistantly interrupted by worries.  I'm worrying about school, about my family, about time in general.  As you all should know by now, worrying is kind of my specialty.  While this weekend should be about celebration, the multiple birthday's are kind of put on the back burner while worrying about sickness is the main act.  As I've said before, there's a lot going on.  I'm trying to stay focused on the positive while attempting to focus on my work.  I'm definately not complaining about my life, I'm just contemplating what seems so unfair.  All of these recent events have made me realize how lucky I am while making me realize that worrying about the placement of walls or program spaces or transitions on a floorplan are not worth it when compared to the bigger picture.  As I sit here on my bed in a pool of trace paper and pencils, as the sun is slowly setting, I can't help but wonder what tomorrow will bring.  Should I wonder if my drawings will be enough or if my family will gain the will power to move on to another day?  There's really no competition.

No comments:

Post a Comment