12.5.10

SO ready kinda sorta?

After my horrible day yesterday I am so ready to head home.  I am kinda sorta fed up with the studio program here, specifically my teacher.  I have loved every other class here in Denmark.  I've learned so much.  But when it comes to studio, I feel like I've been thrown backwards.  My crit yesterday did not go so well.  I won't go into detail but it confused me.  It's something that could have been avoided 7 weeks ago if someone would have told me.  UGH.

On a brighter note, I heard back from an internship with a top event planning/desiging company in manhattan that has done things for tv shows on ABC, CBS, TNT, etc, and for many celebrities.  It sounds pretty exciting.  Athough it isn't directly related to interior design, it is definately a branch off.  I just have to schedule an interview when I get home (which I am kinda sorta dreading.)

I leave for the U.S.A in 2 days! and while these 4 months have been amazing, this last week has made me so eager to go home.  Things are changing with relationships and life that need to go back to normal.  I kinda sorta and super confused but reality will be hitting me in a few days, thank god. 

No comments:

Post a Comment