19.3.10

momma fog leaves for ny; 1 week til min mor (my mom) comes to Denmark =)

I have one week left until spring break.  I can not wait. I'm soooo excited that my mom is coming.  This is both of our first times being out of the U.S. so it's a big deal :) plus we get a whole house to ourselves for a week because the family is going to be in NY that week lol so they'll be flying past each other, swapping cities.  The mom actually just left this morning for new york.  She's a teacher and she took her class of 17 and 18 year olds there for a week.  I wish my high school would have brought us to europe for a week.  I guess that is something many high schools (gymnasiums) do over here.  The gynasium class we visited with our danish class is going to barcelona.  how luck are they?    

So the weather is finally shifting.  It has been warmer and sunnier the past few days :) right now, it's kinda misty and grey, like usual, but its almost 45 degrees instead of 17 so I can't complain. It's amazing how different everything looks without snow, it's like I'm discovering everything all over again.  The flowers are starting to come up.  Some first came up when there was still patches of snow on the ground.  It was like one of the transitional scenes from a movie where the tiny plant pokes through the melting snow on a sunny day :)

Spring is 'a sprungin' in Copenhagen =) 

No comments:

Post a Comment