22.2.10

can not wait for spring break

I just booked my flights for spring break =( =) ....severe sticker shock for two amazing places lol, so when ordering the tickets and planning the flights with my friend, we decided to check how much it would be for me to fly to rome first (where her and her mom would be) it was cheaper then other flights that i'd seen so i booked it.  however, i stupidly didnt realize it didnt include the flight back to copenhagen. sooo i had to spend an extra $200 i didnt need to spend. OY  but.....i get to spend a night in a hotel in rome and breakfast the next morning before we fly to greece =) so i guess a night in rome with breakfast for $200 isnt so bad right? o well, it is wut it is.  So thats the second week of spring break.  the first week, my mom is coming to visit me which i am soooo excited about =) i just wish i could jump ahead 5 weeks so she can come now. 

Before that happens, we have our long study trip to Sweden and Finland.  we're leaving this saturday.  I can't believe how quickly this trip came.  I just hope it isnt as jam packed and hectic as the weekend trip we had.  We only had 40 minutes in each place before we were back on the bus.  It was super tiring.  If i thought 2 1/2 days of that was bad, im scared to find out how 7 is going to feel lol, hopefully it will be amazing though.

This week was the most crazy yet.  We had to finish our second project in basically a week.  We designed an exhibition space for a local museum for different pieces from some popular danish designers.  I chose some pieces of furniture that had weaving and interesting shapes.  I finished with a day and a half to spare =)
The only thing that annoys me is that every class makes things due at the same time,  i wish someone would organize things to make it less of a burden, less rushed, less cramped.  This project is due weds, a midterm due tomorrow, a quiz on thursday, presentations thursday and friday, on top of normal homework. I at least thought this school would be a bit more organized with this than pratt is. 

Well, i think i'll get through this week without any major problems lol, lets hope this sweden/finland trip will be a nice break after this crazy week.

No comments:

Post a Comment