21.1.10

ending my first week in Denmark

soo my first week in Denmark is coming to an end. I made it through. Overall it is really amazing. The city is so beautiful and the history is amazing. We had a scavenger hunt around the city to all the major spots including the royal palace. Even though it was freezing and snowing a lot, it was really fun and plus, we got free hot chocolate =) I'm still not fully comfortable with my host family, only cuz i'm super shy, but hopefully I'll open up with time. This saturday is the kids family bday party, turning 15 and 17. Kinda nervous to meet the whole family but maybe this is my time to get outgoing lol. On sunday, me and my friends are going to Fredericksborg castle which i'm pretty excited about. Classes started and for the most part their not too bad. I have studio tomorrow which im super worried about. Anyways, week one on a rating of 1- 10 was a 7.... minus 3 cuz a minor panic attack haha....it can only get better right?

1 comment: